PLEASE NOTE! If the price of the Series 1 is $4.00, it is old stock. The bottles are sealed and I can hear the fluid when shaken. Great to practise with and for students to experiment with. I have also used sticky tape to keep labels from curling (a common problem with these bottles back in 2016). No returns on sale items.
Atelier Free Flow product benefits:
- maximum pigment load and excellent lightfastness
- amazing fluid consistency, that just keeps flowing!
- velvet matte finish with rich and vibrant color
- a versatile substitute for ink, watercolor or gouache
- use for flat, even paint application & fine details
- ideal for mixed media, Aboriginal and Chinese art
- compatible with Atelier Mediums
- can be used on canvas, paper and board
- 36 colors available in 60ml, 250ml and 500ml bottles.
We offer standard shipping for all orders and shipping is done within 48 hours during business days (Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays holidays). We use flat rate shipping of $10 for items under 500g, $14 over 501g.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.